Products are eligible for return under the following conditions:
- The RGA is submitted within 60 days of the customer’s receipt of the product.
- The product is original and in new condition.
Products are not eligible for return under the following conditions:
- The product has been previously installed or altered in any way from its original form (i.e. plumbing holes drilled, permanently marked, weathered, damaged in storage, etc.).
- The product is custom or a special order.
Returns must be approved and the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form must be issued prior to returning any item to EverFab. All items returned to EverFab are subject to the following in the calculation of the reimbursement credit:
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- The freight costs involved with the return are the obligation of the customer requesting the return.
- Each unit that is received back will be inspected. Customers will be notified if repairs are needed to get the unit back up to 100% resalable condition. If the customer elects to have the unit repaired the standard rate is $55 per hour.